What are Twitterpated Activity Books?
Twitterpated books are busy books or quiet books with a difference.
Like traditional busy books and quiet books, they are made from fabric or felt. They are handmade and contain themed pages with activities to engage and stimulate your child in different ways. Each book contains activities with interesting tactile and sensory materials such as zippers, buttons, snap on buttons, ribbons, string and a variety of different textured fabric to develop your child's fine motor skills.
Twitterpated books contain activities with an added focus on cognitive school readiness skills such as counting, colours, shapes, patterns, matching, alphabet, phonics and name recognition.
They are excellent for independent play, interactive play with parents and a great alternative to screens and devices for keeping your child busy and entertained.
Benefits of a Twitterpated book:
- Develops fine motor skills
- Develops focus, attention span and persistence
- Encourages creativity, imagination and problem solving
- Supports language development
- Introduces and develops key cognitive concepts required for "big school"
- Excellent alternative to screens and devices
- Fosters a love of books at an early age
- They are FUN!
Start your child on a "play to learn" adventure with their very own Twitterpated book.
Curated and delivered to you by a Sydney based mother of three, book designer and arts and crafts enthusiast.